Sunday, March 18, 2012

Work, Work Work, Then Play!!!!

So this past week and a half I worked ALOT. Nine days in a row to be exact and with the time change..... let's just say it was extremely difficult to get through but somehow I managed to have enough energy for each day and by the night I was just completely exhausted!!!! I love working and my job is great it just would've been nice to have a day off in there some where but oh well, gotta work right!!

Emily and Jake and the kids came up for a few days to visit some friends in Durango and they stopped and stayed at my place for a day. That was nice. Course I had to work that morning but I came home around one and we went shopping and had a late lunch. It was great to see them because I haven't seen the kids or Jake in over a year! I have seen Em and we've skyped but still it was great to see all of them in person. I can't believe how big Miguel is getting! He is no longer a little kid, he is all growed up ;)

Friday I met them in Durango and spent the day with them there. That was a blast!! We went to the recreation center and swam. I can't tell you how great it felt to do some laps in the lap pool before playing with the kids. I miss my swim workouts. I'm hoping when I have a more set schedule I can join the gym and get some swim workouts in there. I love it!! We swam for a few hours, ate lunch and then swam some more then went back to their friends house. After we showered, Emily decided that her and I needed to their Razor S out for a ride. Let's just say, I like going slow haha ;) But it sure was beautiful up in the mountains in Durango. Loved it!!! Here are pictures of my fun day!!!
The drive to Durango!! Love the clear blue skies out here!!

Elissa at lunch :) 

The kids posing for us :) 

Laura and Miguel on the Razor S

Me and Emily :) 

Isn't it gorgeous!!! 

Razor S


Posing with the beautiful background and the BIG puffy jacket haha... yes it was a little cold but such a beautiful day!

Miss Emily!!

Taking Elissa out for a ride :) 

Kara cute on a ride :) 

My little Kara cute!!! Love her!

Elissa with their friends dog Roxy.  :) 

Afterwards, we ate dinner then I said bye and headed home. I had a great conversation with one of my friends back home and it was great to catch up!!! I totally crashed after that I was exhausted haha.

Saturday I just took it easy and relaxed and got some necessary shopping done then was invited to go to dinner with a group of people from the branch. It was great hanging out with them and just having a good time. I didn't stay for games because I was getting tired but it was great to hang out and have fun and I hope to do it again soon! I can't believe my weekend and days off are over but I'm refreshed and ready to get back to work!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment