Thursday, October 11, 2012

Life

I haven't blogged in a while but I doubt anyone cares. I'm actually considering making this blog private or deleting it so if you do read it let me know asap.


Life has been super busy lately and I have a lot of posts I need to do and I will get around to it....sometime ;) For now I'm enjoying my days off and hanging out with some pretty amazing people.

I actually have to admit... I'm beginning to love New Mexico in more ways than one ;) maybe there will be a blog post....maybe not. Truth is, I haven't had the desire to blog recently because no one reads it anyways so why not just write it all down in my journal instead. So for now.... I'm seriously considering ending my blogging days but we'll see. For now I'm enjoying life and work and loving fall here in New Mexico :)

5 comments:

  1. I read your blog! It's funny though, because you are like the third of my friends in a week who said pretty much the exact same thing, don't feel like blogging anymore, nobody reads it, etc., and I have been feeling the same way (as evidenced by my lovely lack of posts). It's just interesting everyone seems to be in synch. Hope everything is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read your blog:) It's one of the only ways I get to see what's going on in your life.

    Love,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come and visit your blog! I know I made mine private and still blog on it but use it as a journal. So, I understand if you decide to change the setting, etc. Miss you and glad you're having fun out in NM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog! I'm subscribed on my Google Reader so I get your new posts right as you publish them. I love reading about your adventures in NM. Sorry I don't always comment! I just need to get back on board with my blog... I think about it pretty much every day, but I haven't posted anything in months! Geez. Maybe this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read blogs (or written on mine) in months...Ernie's been gone and it's one of the things that I enjoy that I haven't done...when I'm reading blogs, I enjoy reading yours and keeping up with how you are doing. I'm trying to do better ;) Stacie

    ReplyDelete