It's been a long time since I've blogged... I know... sadness. Truthfully I love blogging and just kind of got out of the habit of blogging all the time.... however now I need to get back into for a few reasons... One... it's calming and relaxing to write my thoughts down.... and besides my journal... I need to be better at documenting what's going on in my life or my thoughts rather because really it will be good for my posterity to read.
With that said, I am back to blogging...or trying to be haha. And I don't want this post to be a "Oh I'm so sorry for you"....I just need to write what's been on my mind and leave it at that.
I would say that for the most part, I'm a happy individual, loving life and trying to be everyone's friend. Granted when times of trial come upon me, I have a hard time continuing to be happy while going through the trial. I guess I never really noticed that I did that up until recently.
Now... here's where I don't want anyone to start feeling sorry for me
I really am not going to go into detail on anything I've been going through....mainly because I know that there are a lot of people out there going through even more difficult trials then I am currently experiencing. We all have problems... we all have trials that God has given us. We are here to be tried and tested. One thing that I've learned over the years is to never lose faith in Him. If He brought me to it, He will lead me through it.
The past few weeks have been extremely trying and difficult. I've felt like I've failed at some things and other things I've asked myself "Why Me?". Yes, I will admit that I did ask that more than once the past few weeks. It's been rough but all I can say is that even though it's been difficult, I turned to the Lord and prayed hard for peace and comfort and for His help to get me through. Keeping the Faith is really what it's all about. And He really has been there for me and given me peace and comfort.
I know that the Lord has a plan for me. I think my problem is I'm a little too impatient and want our timing to align haha but I've learned to trust in Him and I know everything will be okay. I also have to remember that while going through my hard times, I need to be happy despite what's happening to me. A really good friend of mine pointed that out to me this week. Actually now that I think about it, more than one individual told me to smile and keep on going. I guess I needed two people to remind me of that this time around haha. Don't worry I'm smiling and thanking Heavenly Father for my difficult times because it's made me into the person I am today.
I am proud to say that I love my Heavenly Father. I know He loves me. He has a plan for me. Through all my hard times and difficulties, He is there helping me through. He has also blessed me with people here physically to help me through. Without my family and good friends, my life wouldn't be the same.
I know that right now Farmington, New Mexico is where I need to be and like I always say it's an adventure worth taking :) Every single trial I've experienced or am experiencing is for my good and learning. I just hope that during my adventures... I can share with others what I've learned from them. I am who I am today because of my trials....and of course the good times that come with the hard times because really we do get good times also :)
So really when it rains....it pours in my life... BUT I have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and I know that my Heavenly Father and Jesus love me. And I have great support all around me to get through it all. It's like that song in the Prince of Egypt, there can be miracles when you believe, who knows what miracles you can achieve when you believe..... maybe my trials are hard.... but miracles do happen when I believe and when I'm helping others.
Life is an adventure worth taking and as long as I have the Lord in my life, I know I can get through anything! Keeping the Faith. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment