Our stockings hung with care :)
The cutest flower arrangement ever!!
Our beautiful tree.. decorated by Bret mostly... LOVE it!
And of course our nativity set :)
Remember the real reason of the season! Yesterday I spent probably a good hour moving boxes in the garage to get to our Christmas stuff. Now that construction is mostly done I wanted the house to feel more Christmasy (is that even a word?lol) Bret was so excited to do the tree but we had to wait until my Mom got home so she could help put it together (yes we do fake trees lol) But I'm so happy our stockings are up and it's beginning to look like Christmas inside! (I did our lights outside weeks ago since that was all I could do). I'm so ready for Christmas now. Good thing since tomorrow is Christmas Eve! He is the Reason for the Season. Merry Christmas all!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment