Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Best of Times in 2010-Watch and Enjoy :)






So I put together a video of all the good times this year. Now that it's almost a new year...it's time to make some goals again. I will post those later but for now just enjoy some photos of my great adventures this year. The songs I picked, I felt went right along with how life is. If today was your last day, how would you spend it? This is me here and now and I'm going to let my light shine...and it's my time...nothing is impossible :)  I compiled photos that I absolutely love from this year. Some of them aren't edited or in the best light but so what? A picture is worth a thousand words anyways and 2010 has been a great year for me! They aren't in order either... which makes it fun because this whole year has been a blast!
Hope 2010 was a great year for all of you too! And have a happy New Year! :)

1 comment:

  1. I watched part of this on Facebook and you inspired me to make one of my own! My sister did the same thing with pictures of her family and I love the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete