Chad turned 17!!! So crazy!! Crazy how time flies really. I can't believe he is going to be a senior in high school and filling out college applications! He's all grown up almost! ;)
Bret turned 10!!! I can't believe it! It really doesn't seem like 10 years ago he was born. So crazy! He is still a little kid to me but he is going to grow out of it soon I know but I like to think he will stay a kid just a little bit longer :)
Happy Mother's Day!! First time in a long time I haven't been home on Mother's Day. So the boys were left with the task of making Mom feel special. Jeri and I gave her a gift and of course I called but it wasn't the same. That will take some getting used to, not being there all the time for the holidays. I'm grateful for my mom and all she has done for me. The love, support and encouragement have always and are appreciated and I love her!!!
Work Classes: For work I had to go to a two week class and then now another one this week (which hopefully I will blog about soon!). There were only three of us in the class with our instructor and it was AWESOME!! Seriously I feel as though I've known these ladies for like FOREVER and we were only together for two weeks. But we talk all the time and it's great!! Instant friends!! We are planning on going on a medical mission through work in a year, hopefully somewhere in South America ;) but really I don't care where I'm just excited to go! Hopefully it works out!
![]() |
| Ilene, Me, Mary and Lisa |
![]() |
| Lisa and I :) |
Temple Trip!! I finally went to the temple since moving out here. I went with Shannon and Nick from the branch and it was SO great! We went to Monticello UT and it was so beautiful! Well all the temples are but each one is unique in their own way. Afterwards we went across the street to this burger shack and got some burgers and shakes. And guess what! They had pumpkin! For those of you who don't know I LOVE pumpkin and it was awesome.
![]() |
| Shannon and I :) |
| Me with the pretty tulips :) |
I think that's about it for major events in the past few months ;) Life is going well. Can't complain. I know the Lord is watching over me and has a plan ;) I'm grateful for all that I have and for my family and friends who love and care about me :) Hopefully I blog again soon! This week I'm going to San Antonio for work and I totally stoked!!! Super excited!!!





Wait --- You came to Utah? Ohhh you are in trouble girl! (J/K)
ReplyDelete--Paula