Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fit in Six....

So I debated blogging this BUT.... writing it down is kind of more motivating for me so if you don't want to read...then don't haha. Now that I have a sort of set work schedule I can figure in more exercise time. I know I know...the dreaded exercise word lol. Really I've learned that I have to MAKE time to exercise because if I don't, well it doesn't get done. When I'm not working (or not traveling to Utah haha) I usually do a 2.5 mile walk and some other exercises but my goal this time is to do that AND workout when I get home from work. Even though I'm on my feet 24/7 at work, I need to do it at home too.

So my goal is to be more fit in six weeks. Any one want to join? They say it takes that long to really get into a routine and that's my plan. I'm signing up for the gym too so I can do pool laps but until I do that I will just have to use my outdoor resources ;) Plus I just bought a new pair of running shoes so I figure that should and will give me some extra motivation. Anyways... I just needed to write it down so I have something to look at and be motivated that people may see that I'm doing haha. We'll see how it goes. If anyone wants to get motivated and do it with me let me know :) I mapped out a six week plan for myself so I'm kind of excited to see how it goes :)


Oh and don't worry I will blog my Utah trip this weekend for sure ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'll do it with you! I just started running two days ago and signed up for another half marathon in September. I've gained 20lbs since marriage and it doesn't feel good! Go Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do it with you! I've been running every day but I hate it so knowing that someone else is in misery with me will be comforting!

    ReplyDelete