Wednesday, December 11, 2013

my oh so lovely life...

The past few months have been pretty busy and life just got a little crazier...... Can I just say I can't WAIT to go on vacation!!! It will be a much needed vacation from all the chaos in my life.

In just the past few weeks work has gotten stressful.....with the environment and some co-workers. I absolutely love my job and my patient's but due to some circumstances I've actually started contemplating moving somewhere else.... but don't get too excited. I talked to my boss yesterday about a lot of my concerns and things are starting to look up so who knows. Good thing this blog is private because I only want family and close friends to know haha.

Besides work.... one my roommates is now leaving on less than good terms. Sometimes it's hard to be adult and have to be responsible and sadly she just didn't want to realize that living on your own and having a pet comes with some big responsibilities. I'm sad about how things have ended but she will always be a friend to me no matter what happened. We already have a new roommate lined up and I think overall it will be a good change.

Those are the two major things going on in my life....haha....that have taken up a lot of my time but I've still managed to go and do some fun things in the meantime :)

I've now seen FROZEN 3 times. Call me crazy but I SO LOVE that movie!!! I can't wait till it comes out on DVD so I can buy it haha.


In our stake, they have put together a YSA choir. We are actually scheduled to sing in stake conference next month which is a little intimidating but I think we will be okay :) Last saturday we went to the college here and sang some christmas tunes for about 30 minutes. It was FREEZING outside but it was fun. :)

Every year Farmington does a Festival of Trees where they have people decorate christmas trees and then raffle them off and people win and take them home. I wish I had gotten some pictures of the trees but oh well maybe next year haha. Heidi and I went with Jordan and Travis to check it out and then look at the pretty lights outside. We ran into some drunks while walking around outside...that was a fun adventure haha. And ended the night with pie and hot cocoa.
Travis, Me, Heidi and Jordan

So there you have it....my life in the past few weeks. Kinda crazy and with everything that's been going on I just say Bring it on haha. Honestly I'm just looking forward to seeing my family in like 10 days!!! and going to Paradise for a week ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Kati.....we LOVE Frozen as well. We have seen it in the theater three times as well. I bought the sound track and pre-ordered it. The kids know all the songs by heart :)

    ReplyDelete