Day 21: Happy Birthday Daddy!!! I'm so grateful that I have the best Dad ever even if he isn't with us physically anymore. I miss him every day but I know he is always near by.
Day 22: Laughter. Today I'm grateful for laughs. Especially with my co workers who make my work day more enjoyable by smiling and laughing.
Day 23: I'm grateful for Saturday's. Not only are they short days at work haha but it's also the day to start prepping for Sunday.
Day 24: Today I'm grateful for the Sacrament and the opportunity I have to partake of it each week and renew my covenants with my heavenly father.
Day 25: Scentsy!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I like things to smell good haha. There is scentsy all over my house and while my roommates may not necessarily enjoy the strong scents sometimes our house always smells good :)
Day 26: Today I'm grateful for the scriptures to read from and learn from. There are a lot of great teachings and lessons to be learned in there.
Day 27: text messaging is a blessing haha. Seriously I love that I can text the people I care about the most or call but when you have something quick to say it's nice to just send a quick text message. :)
Day 28: Happy Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for the opportunity to sit down with good friends and think about the past year and what I'm thankful for. (I spent Thanksgiving with the Hathenbrucks this year.... due to work had to stay close to home)
Day 29: As November comes to a close and Christmas approaches, I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ who died for me and made it possible for me to return and live with Him and Heavenly Father again someday.
Day 30: Last but not least I'm grateful for the month of November where I can give thanks for what I have and remember to always give thanks not just this month :)
Happy Days of Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment