Happy New Year!! I gave my blog a new look for the New Year (even though I haven't even had my blog that long! haha) and it will probably change again because I haven't found exactly what I want but it's cute :) I've posted some of my goals for this new year, ten goals to be exact. I'm looking forward to reaching all of them! Here they are:
- Learn one new song on the piano
- Move out
- Get a good job
- Crochet a blanket
- Learn Spanish
- Read the Book of Mormon twice
- Eat healthy
- Attend the temple monthly
- Give service daily
- Read 10 books: one from each of the following categories:
- Health/Nutrition
- Holocaust
- Lifestyle/Relationships
- Autobiography (haven’t decided who yet)
- Church History (2 from this category)
- Meditation
- Politics
- Italian Culture
- South American Culture
My goal for the books is to give myself a month for each. Yes I know that there are 12 months but once I get a job I’m going to be busy!! So I wanted to give myself some extra time to finish them all. If you have any suggestions of good books from any of these categories let me know! I’m excited to learn more and read!
I know I may not reach all of these goals this year but it’s something I’m striving for and looking forward to. Goals aren’t made just once a year, they are made all the time. So as 2011 starts going I would like all of you to make goals constantly because that is what keeps us motivated . Having a goal and reaching it is the greatest thing ever :) Happy New Year! Excited to see what excitement 2011 brings me this year!
Nice goals! I'm glad to see we have some similar ones :)
ReplyDelete