Thursday, August 18, 2011

Celebrating 50 years!!

So these are my mom's parents. They are pretty awesome. I have been blessed with awesome grandparents on both sides and these are the only ones still living so I savor every moment I get with them. I LOVE it when they come to visit. We don't get to see them often since they live in Canada but we are lucky enough to see them at least a couple times a year. This last December they celebrated their 50th wedding Anniversary. Awesome! So to celebrate.... we ALL went on a cruise this summer to celebrate!! It was super fun (despite me getting sick but that's another story-maybe I'll blog that one later lol) and it was great to hang out with family. Beware I posted a lot of pictures lol so have fun :) 

Bret and Jeri at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Yep that's me at the famous Beverly Hills Hotel. I LOVED that place although it's definitely out of my league lol

We got to do a temple session at the LA temple! It was awesome!

Yes...this would be my awesome sister sporting a robe and shower cap in the bathroom of the hotel lol. We are goof balls what can I say :) 

Bret and Scott

Another view of the hotel :) 

David and I with LA in the background

Me, Carissa with Kiki, Jeri and Rachel in front of the hotel. Just a few minutes after this picture as we were waiting for everyone to check out Jessica Alba walked by. No joke. It was awesome.

Waiting in line for the suitcases to get scanned before we board the boat.

Isn't that so cute :) 

Ensenada


Kenzie and I in Mexico. 

Kiki being silly. I love this girl. She is the cutest!

Bret loved the animals they made out of towels.

Obviously so did Jeri lol


The fam :)

The next few pictures were scanned in so the quality isn't as great. 

All of the Stouffer Sisters with Grandma

The Stouffer Family :) 

Me and Meg at dinner...ya the photographer cut my hand off but this is the cutest picture :) 

Jeri and Jimmy

Bret with Carter and Bowden. He LOVED playing with these kids.

Some of the Family in Mexico. Carissa, Kiki and I avoided the photographers lol.


And that's that!! Happy 50th Grandma and Grandpa! You mean the world to me!! Thank you for raising such a wonderful family!

I will post my own cruise tips later of course. And of course do some random posts but I wanted to do this before it was like a month after my cruise lol. 

1 comment:

  1. it was so fun to see each other... next time we should stay on land haha!! xo

    ReplyDelete