Thursday, August 25, 2011

So Many Things....

There are so many things happening in the next few days/weeks it's kind of crazy! And there are still some posts I haven't even posted yet. I hopefully will get around it to it on Sunday... if Sunday isn't to crazy either lol. So many things going in my life which include the following:

*Katharine and Raphael's wedding!! I put this first because it's important! Don't worry I will do a full blog post about that.
*Trip to Seattle! Yep that's right! I'm going to Seattle in a few days...... keep you posted on that too ;)
*Volunteering--- right now that will only be in Bret's classroom until I can get in to LLU for some volunteer work. I'm in at LLU hospital but I have to wait for the next floor orientation which could take weeks :/
*Frequent temple trips.... I have been going ALOT and LOVE it!
*Re-Decorating Bret's room.... stay tuned...it's Star Wars theme...go figure...but the Blue wall is mostly my handiwork :)
*And of course keeping up with my calling as Relief Society 1st Counselor and on the Missionary Committee.

Anyways... I figure for journaling purposes I ought to write down a few things before I forget. This will be a reminder to blog about them later haha. Hope you all are having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment