Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ohana Means Family :)

I LOVE when family comes to visit! Seriously... it's so awesome. It's hard when a lot of family lives so far away from you but it's so great when they come to visit!! My mom is from Canada so we have a lot of family still up there. We don't get to see them all the time which is why it's so great that we have family reunions set up about every other year. We skipped a year this year so really it's been two years since I've seen my family. Auntie Jill and her kids came to visit a week before our 50th Anniversary cruise (I'll post about that later). We did so many fun things and had some great laughs :)
Kenzie in the pool. We spent a lot of time out there :) 

Gregory loved our waterfalls 

The Pilkington's came up to visit as well for the day and went swimming so fun!

Aunt Melissa was driving back from Arizona so they stopped by on their way back to LA and we had dinner.
Gregory, Bret and Jeff playing games

We went to Soak City!! Here is Kenzie in the float pool :)
Gregory had a blast!

Bret eating his sandwich :)

The boys :)

On the tram to Disneyland!!! 

They are excited :)

All the cousins...minus me taking pictures haha

LOVE them!! So glad they came to visit us! We had so much fun!

Bret on the phone lol


Thanks for coming to visit us Auntie Jill!!! We miss you already!!! Hopefully we get to see you guys again soon!!! 

P.S. I will be posting about our fun filled cruise soon!! I just want to scan in some pictures first!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment