So I recently just finished reading the book "Something Borrowed". The movie just came out as well so I had to of course compare against the book. Basically.... the movie is better. At least that is my opinion. The book was a little too PG-13 for my taste but still a good read however I would rather watch the movie then read the book 100 times. The movie doesn't follow the book exactly which I liked.
Anyways...now that I've finished this book I'm on to.....??? who knows! Lol I have a few good reads I can choose from the problem is deciding haha. Anyhow... check out the book or rather the movie (I vote movie!) if you are interested :)
**And don't worry I will post about our cruise trip super soon!
loved the book - love all of her books! I read it about 4 years ago... so i know the story but forgot a lot. And when I moved to UT a lot of my books were donated to the library.
ReplyDeletewanted to see the movie but it came out during my too fast too over loaded summer session. then when i have 5 minutes - with school, chris' wedding, then moving - it was already out of theaters. i will either buy it this weekend or hope red box gets it fast! :)