Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Sky is Blue and Life is Grand :)

One of the things I REALLY love about living here is how blue the sky is. It's sooo beautiful!! It reminds me that God created all of this and it really is amazing.

I've been driving around a lot getting to know the area and it's actually kind of fun to just drive and see the beautiful land around me. Yesterday I went to Durango, CO for the first time and honestly I couldn't stop smiling the whole way. The sky was a clear beautiful blue and when I rounded one corner, mountains full with snow were there. I LOVED it!!

It may be something simple as the blue sky to brighten my day but it was so great!! I just loved the scenery!!
Driving :) Love the clear blue sky!!

Parking lot in Durango.... love the snow!!


And to top it off I got this beautiful photo of my sweet Elissa on her baptism day. I sent her some flowers since I couldn't be there and she loved them!! Isn't she so cute?!! I love her!! Life is grand! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sky is beautiful! We had a family reunion in Durango once a long time ago but I liked it there. Can't wait to read about more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete