My birthday week started off good. The Jackson's were here, see post below. They left on the 3rd late in the afternoon and I spent the rest of the day cleaning and being lazy watching a movie. On the 4th I went to do laundry.... cool deal I know. One of these days I will have to get a picture in the laundromat but I always forget. I like my little laundromat though, the people are so friendly and nice. lol. Anyways, then I went grocery shopping since I would be working the next three days, off Sunday then work three days then fly to Cali. Then I went to work to get some of my training papers signed. Fun times. Later in the afternoon I went over to my friend Stephanie's and spent the 4th of July with her family. I absolutely love them! They are all so great! I've been blessed to know them!
Then I worked. Wow...I know. Awesome right?! haha. Work was good. I love what I do so I can't complain. The day before my birthday though was kind of a nightmare of a day but it turned out well. And my birthday went by fast ;) I went and got myself some appetizers from Applebee's since I had a gift card and watched this movie on Netflix called Griffin and Phoenix. I actually kind of loved that movie even though it was a tad bit sad. I opened my card from my Grandparents and my gift from my mom and brother's and that was that! :)
Birthday week wasn't too interesting but that's okay. I know this next year will be full of lot's of excitement and adventure :) It will be grand! Here are some fun pictures of my happenings on birthday week :)
![]() |
| Me with cute little LiLi she is adorable and my new bestfriend! :) |
| Hanging out on the fourth! |
| Happy Birthday Kati LOVE mom! She is the best! :) |
![]() |
| Major thunderstorm but this is what the sky looked like.... pretty awesome! |
In other updates:
*I've decided tires hate me. I've had one flat and one cracked tire in two weeks. Thus I will be replacing ALL of them (besides the one I already did with the flat) as soon as I get back from Cali. Not a fan of this.
*I really need to make some cake balls soon. I gave the recipe to some dear friends of mind and ever since I've been craving them and just need an excuse to make them but I think I'll just take them to work or something ;)
*I'm in Cali and totally loving it but that will be a blog post all on it's own coming soon ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment