Saturday, May 14, 2011

Challenge Week 1=Fail!

Okay remember how I issued a challenge last week?? Well I have to admit that this week failed miserably, in the terms of exercising. I still ate pretty good.... which is normal for me but the exercising was a no go. Why? Because it was a super busy week at work and by the time I got home I was literally exhausted. Physically and emotionally. I know I know... that's life. I'm totally ready and pumped up for exercising this next week so I'll keep you posted!!! And thank you for those of you who are joining this challenge!! It helps to have someone doing it as well to keep me motivated!! :) I hope you all are having a GREAT weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. How's your challenge going now, my dear? I'm not doing so hot! Let's make a goal this week? Do you mind helping me? I've got to be accountable to someone! Hope all's well :)

    ReplyDelete