Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Thoughts for the Week :)

* Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful
Image Found Here

 I know I've talked about this before but it's really been pressing on my mind. I admit that my feelings of self worth have been wavering slightly and part of that is just me being me but part of it is also from others. Over the years I have come to realize that I don't need to compare myself with anyone else. I'm me. And I'm perfectly happy being me. I encourage all girls to be their OWN kind of beautiful and nothing less!

*Biggest Loser Update
Image Found Here

Wow. That's all I can say for the past few episodes. I was SHOCKED to see Rulon just leave! And I was kind of disappointed that they didn't send someone home last week. I really want Hannah in the final four but I'm not sure she will make it :/ Guess we'll have to see next week. I would really like Sarah to win the At Home challenge though and I think if she keeps up the exercise she just might! I mean after all her body fat % was really high! Hmm... can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring!!

*Listen to yourself and think before you act/talk
Image Found Here

Okay so as most of you know I'm working a temp job as a secretary basically. I answer phones all day which is fine, I really don't mind it. This past week though I've had some pretty rude people on the phone and I'm like really? Do you hear what you are saying?? One guy even told me I was a liar. Um, no.... I'm telling you the truth. Obviously he hasn't read my blog posts about honesty haha. But seriously, do people not think before they talk?? Maybe it's just me, but most people think before they talk and rationalize it. Yeah we all have moments where we regret something we said but come on... not all the time. This week was a long week and I'm glad it's over. Those people made my day crazy.

*Laundry...
Image Found Here

I have come to despise laundry. Seriously. I think there is some mysterious ghost or something that steals my socks and whatever else because I feel like every time I do laundry, I come back with something less. Crazy!

Alright and last but not least.... I'm issuing a challenge!!!!! YAY!! We love challenges right??
*Challenge
Image Found Here

Okay so starting tomorrow I have exactly two months until my birthday. (It's a birthday I'm not really celebrating this year... getting old haha) but I want to issue a challenge because it will be SO much easier if I have people who motivate me and do it with me. So you ready?? My goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday. I figure I can do it, I just want to issue the challenge to others to see if they want to join. Any takers?? I will try to blog weekly about my progress. So starting next week (yeah yeah it's Mother's Day so we'll start on Monday) I will keep you updated on my exercising and eating healthy habits. I'm cutting out all fried foods and incorporating veggies and fruits galore!! I'm going to try VERY hard to stay away from processed foods as well (which is easier said than done!) I'm looking forward to this challenge :) I hope I have at least one challenge buddy to do this with! Besides... I gotta get back into shape anyways AND I need to look good for the summer haha :) Who's with me??

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I have a lot more than 20 to lose but 20 is a great place to start! I'll blog about it on my personal blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I want to lose 15 by my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister watched the Ironman Competition in St. George last weekend and Sarah was there with some other BL contestants! I saw her picture and Sarah honestly looks amazing. I think she'll do great at the finale! Also- I'm on for the challenge as well!!

    ReplyDelete