I was reading one of the General Conference talks this morning about trials and it really put things into perspective, more so than before. The talk can be found here on the LDS. org website. I loved what he says that "Trials are not just to test us. They are vitally important to the process of putting on the divine nature". I had never really thought of it that way before but it's true. At times we think that God is giving us the hardest thing ever and that it's something we are weak in or think we may not be able to handle. I confess I've been there and sometimes feel as though I will fall but my loving Heavenly Father is always there to catch me and bring me up. He loves me and that's all that matters. Trials make us stronger and mold us into better people. I find myself now asking okay, what is this trial teaching me? And what I can I learn from it to share with others? Maybe that's why now I feel like my life is extremely difficult but haha it's okay because I'm learning a lot and my faith is growing stronger each and every day.
I re-read what I wrote on my Mormon.org profile and it reminded me that life is good and God loves each and everyone of us. (Check out my profile by clicking on the "I believe" button on this blog page!). Trials are really blessings in disguise :) Happy Sabbath Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment