Do you ever wonder if things would just be a whole lot easier if you knew exactly what was going to happen next in life? Where you are going, who you'll end up with and so on?? Sometimes I wish the picture of life was crystal clear, and sometimes it is, but most of the time, it's not. I believe it's meant to be that way on purpose but let me tell you, sometimes it's just plain frustrating as can be!!
Life as I know it...... is still a mystery! There are things as of recent that I thought were going in the right direction and what I thought God wanted me to do. As I've come to find out though, God likes to change things up and make life a little unique and kind of like a guessing game. :) I honestly can't tell you where I will be even three months from now. I have so many choices, opportunities that even now trying to decipher and pray and ponder about, I can't give anyone a straight answer. What I DO know, is that God loves me and whatever decision I make, He trusts me enough to make the right one. That's the hard part though, figuring out what the RIGHT one is. haha. But I believe that sometimes God lets us make the decisions on our own to see how it turns out in the end.
I've been praying for more patience as well, which at the same time, God has been trying my patience haha. I know I blogged a little about this in a previous post but I just feel like writing a bit about it now as well. I have always found myself to have enough patience to get through the daily things in life. I'm not going to lie though, patience did not come naturally to me. It was and is something that I have to work at each and every day. My Dad used to tell me that I need to marry someone with ALOT of patience because I don't have a lot haha. Which at the time was probably true but I'd like to think now that I have patience in ALL things. :) Patience is one of those things though that I find is vital to my health and well being. I find that when I'm impatient waiting for an answer to prayer or even my little brother getting out of the car, it doesn't help matters at all and I end up being cranky for no plain reason at all. I'm trying to perfect it but it's still a work in progress....probably will be my whole life but that's okay... I have something to work at each and every day.
Life as I know it is still the same but yet different in so many ways. I don't know where life is taking me next or what next adventure I will have but life is an adventure worth taking... I truly believe that!! And even if no one reads this...it feels good to write my thoughts down and reaffirm that I KNOW God has a plan for me....and I just have to be patient to find out what that plan is ;)
I totally know what you mean. Patience is a hard skill to develop. And trying to decide what to do with your life or where its going to go (either next week or in the next decade) is probably one of the most stressful things. One thing I've learned is that EVERYTHING is on the Lord's timetable. And at least for me, he likes to tease me with this. I think he has a great time and some good laughs. I can make the best plans and he likes to tweek things just a little, always for the better but its never the way I plan it. It really always does work out though. Just have to trust that it will and be happy in the mean time... which also isn't always easy, is it?
ReplyDelete