Today I am grateful for my family. It's hard being away from them because I am a super family oriented person and moving to a place where I knew absolutely knew no one, was WAY outside my comfort zone. But it really doesn't matter because no matter where I am, my family will always be there for me. And I hope they know that I am always there for them as well. :)
Some extended family members I feel a closer connection to than others but I love all of my family no matter what. And I love those who aren't "related" to me but are my family as well. Like the Hathenbrucks and Jacksons... their love for me is more than I ever asked for but I am truly blessed to have them in my life.
So thank you to all my family wherever you are for all you do for me. Even if you think you haven't done anything, or we haven't talked in a while... you have. I'm blessed to know you and so grateful to have you in my life! Love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment