Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Days 5, 6, and 7

Day 5:

Today was a rough day at work. I had a patient who was upset and told me I needed to be more flexible (as in working with what he wanted) so I could be a great nurse not just a good one. I took it kind of hard because I try to be the best nurse I can possibly be but let's face it, no one is perfect and we all have hard days. Today though I am grateful for my job and the opportunity I have to serve my patients whether they like it or not and I know that I'm helping them and that's all that really matters. Besides...next work day will be better I just know it :)

Day 6:

Okay since I moved to Farmington it's been an adjustment trying to adjust to the weather. My allergies instead of getting better have actually gotten worse if you can believe it! Point in case.... it was 23 degrees this morning at 8!!! Like seriously!! That was too cold! And it's only the beginning of November!! I'm going to freeze this winter haha!!! So I made myself a cup of hot cocoa with my breakfast! I'm so grateful for hot cocoa and blankets haha! They definitely keep me warm!!


Day 7:

I am grateful for service!!! Last night I had the opportunity to go out and do visits with the branch here and visit some wonderful people in our branch. It was great! I love doing service and feeling like I've helped someone just by smiling at them or giving them a hug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment