Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Days of Thanks Continued.....

Day 13: Grateful for true friends. Real friends are hard to find....you know the ones who through thick and thin are always there for you. Sure you can have loads of friends but how many of them will be there for you when you need it most? It's great to have lot's of friends but I'm more grateful for those who are there for you no matter what. Even if they are hundreds of miles aways.

Day 14: My car. Driving 45 minutes to and from work every day can be rough. Today was one of my super long days... but I'm grateful I had my own car that I could drive to and from work in and gets me to the places I need to go :)

Day 15: So so grateful for Netflix!! Wasn't feeling so hot today and yes I hate to admit it but spent almost the entire day in bed :( Pretty sure I caught a little bit of the flu or something but thank goodness for netflix!

Day 16: Sunshine. It's getting a lot colder now that winter has pretty much started but I'm grateful for the sun still shining and it's warmth it gives on a cold day.

Day 17: Tithing. Tithing has been a huge blessing in my life!!! I can't tell you how many times I've struggled financially but always paying tithing...things always seem to work out! You get lot's of blessings if you pay your tithing!

Day 18: Today I'm grateful for Mexican Food haha. What can I say I'm a Cali girl! And in New Mexico I've struggled because none of the mexican restaurants here are the same as in cali. Some are close but I miss my real mexican food :)

Day 19: Grateful for breakfast!!! It's the most important meal of the day! haha. And lately for work in the morning I've been doing my overnight oats and it's the best!!! Absolutely love it!! Thanks to my friend Natalie who gave me the idea.

Day 20: Today I'm thankful for sweet messages from general authorities like President Uchtdorf. As I get older it's hard to see when my happily ever after will come but I've come to realize that God has a plan for me and I just have to get through all the adversities first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment