Words cannot really describe how I'm feeling right now. I guess the main word is Frustration. Mainly today was a day full of frustration and I honestly just want to go to bed and wake up to a new day. (by the way this is a venting post so yes, I'm saying what I think and I don't care b/c it's my blog so read if you want lol).
It's really frustrating when things don't turn out the way you expect. Even more so when people assume that you aren't doing enough per se to have things turn out ok. Um, really, I'm trying the best I can okay. I feel like there is this bar that I'm supposed to reach and feel like lately I've fallen short in everything I do. Every aspect of life. Life is hard I get that. When people expect it to be a certain though, that's where frustration sets in because I can only do so much and afterall, none of us are perfect. I've been trying to do the things I'm supposed to yet I seem to fall short still, or at least in the eyes of some I do and it's really frustrating because I wish they could only see how hard it really is and how much effort I have really put into things.
I really should run my frustration out tonight but I have a headache that seems to be turning into a migraine so yeah, not tonight. Tomorrow for sure though. Tonight will be a night of meditation, lot's of prayer to help relieve stress and maybe a good movie :) after all movies can help relieve tension and frustration as well. Main point is, try to look at things from ALL points of view because the grass isn't always as green on the other side as you think it is AND people are trying their best or at least they should be, but you shouldn't be the judge of that. All we can do is LOVE our neighbors and families and friends and pray for them to help them out in whatever situation they are in. Right? Right. That would really help my frustration. Alright...off the soap box now... no more venting for the rest of the month :) But I don't really care b/c only a few read this and I love you all so just keep in mind that we don't always know or understand everyone's situation but we should just love and support them no mater what!
it's hard to feel like people around you don't support you! but you are doing great Kati!! really! I mean you are really making lemonade out of lemons and just staying positive is a really big task =)
ReplyDelete