Saturday, June 25, 2011

Taking a hiatus....

I started this blog when about six months ago I went off facebook. I lasted a month before I went back on... ONLY because it's a good way to keep in touch and know about things happening in my ward at church. I actually love writing on my blog and I've realized the past few weeks that I have been posting more on FB than on here :( I don't want that. I want my thoughts here on the blog rather than on FB. Mainly because you can only say so much on FB AND I don't need to update my status more than every few days. So with that said. I'm taking a little break from facebook. Going on vacation I guess you could say :) Probably until the 4th of July. My facebook account will still be up but I'm going on lock down. So no comments, no posts. The only thing you will be able to do is message me or comment on my blog or better yet call me!! I just need a break. I noticed six months ago that Facebook has a very negative connotation with it. We see things that other people post and it makes us irritated or whatever. Yeah... I need a break from that. So stay tuned on the blog. I will probably post alot more on here than I have the past few months. After all, this is like journal writing, just not too in depth since after all it's public but it's good to write thoughts down every once in a while and read :) Starting tomorrow... break from Facebook..hello blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment