I LOVE weddings!! There are some things about weddings that I as a single person am not entirely fond of BUT for the most part, weddings are AWESOME! Last weekend I had two wedding receptions to go to both of which were AMAZING and fun! It's always fun to catch up with old friends you haven't seen in a while. Definitely a good weekend all around :) Here are some pictures:
 |
| Denise and Nick (she caught the bouquet!) |
 |
| Me with Jordan. I was SO happy to see him! He has been in Hawaii and I've missed hanging out with him! |
 |
| The Brice's! Some of the most awesome people I know! |
 |
| Wedding #1: Christian Bogh, Stephanie Bogh and me :) LOVE these two! |
 |
| Some of the guys from the ward. Front: Dean, Mike, Aaron, Nick Back: Tim and Bro. Cartozian :) |
 |
| Me and Denise |
 |
| Denise and Dean... right after she caught the bouquet :) |
 |
| Me and Millett (Matt) :) He is awesome! |
 |
| Brandie with baby Caleb! |
 |
Amber with Gracie and Me with Caleb :)
These twins were SO cute!! And so much fun to play with at the reception! |
 |
Wedding #2 :) Katharine, Me, Beth, Nathan and Amber
FYI I'm SO jealous that Amber is SO dark! I wish I was! |
 |
Katharine, Brandie, Beth, Heidi and Amy
Overall it was a FUN weekend!! Definitely was nice to get out and enjoy and see people I haven't seen in forever!! Both brides looked AMAZING and both receptions were great! |
No comments:
Post a Comment