*Friends are AMAZING. I've been really blessed with a few pretty awesome friends. They understand me for me and know exactly what to say when I need to hear it most!
| Emily and Me... you can kind of see my sunburn...don't worry it turned into a nice tan :) |
| Friends are awesome even if they cheat like these two in phase ten lol |
*Missionary Work!! Yay for missionary work! It's so awesome to have 3 people super close to me out on missions and be able to write them! I don't get to hear back from them very often but when I do it totally makes my day!! If you want to learn more go to www.mormon.org :)
*Clouds..... Do you ever see the clouds and make out figures and stuff?? Maybe I'm weird and that's just me haha. My Grandma Thompson used to tell me when I was little to look while we were driving. Ever since I find myself (when I'm sitting in the passenger seat of course) staring at the clouds making out figures whenever I drive somewhere. It's pretty cool. You should try it sometime.
*Random Fact: Peregrine Falcons are the FASTEST in the animal kingdom. No joke. If you don't believe me, google it. If you want to know how I ended up learning that tidbit of info... well... you can ask me and I will tell you the story haha
*Going to see a friend play is pretty amazing. I've got a friend who is in a band and he played some solo songs a few weeks ago and it was so fun to see him play. I haven't been to one of his shows in a LONG time so it was fun to go and hang out with friends.
**Remember to always look for the good not matter what situation you are in. This was by far one of the worst weeks I've ever had BUT there was SO much good that came also. Count your many blessings. They are there, sometimes you just have to look a little bit harder to find them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment