I feel like I haven't posted in ages.... yet when I check my email, I look at people's blogs and expect them to update like everyday. Haha. Mainly because I LOVE reading blogs and it's fun to see pictures of what everyone has been up to. Sadly, I have no recent pictures or anything SUPER interesting to write about but I'm writing a post just the same. I wish I had more time to change up my blog a bit as well. Maybe this weekend sometime but we'll see. Anyhow, here are some highlights of the happenings going on in my life:
*Baseball games... Bret made it to the championship game with his team and even though they lost 9-5 it was still a GREAT game. The team they played has smoked other teams 14-0 so we were pretty lucky to hold them at nine. Can't wait for the pizza party this week and hang out with the team. Go Dodgers!
*Motivation--- Yeah I'm doing this challenge and getting fit and this week was extremely hard. Mainly because I have been sick :( But it helps to have motivation and I love that I'm seeing good results so far! I'm getting my bike soon too so I'm looking forward to that!
*Missionaries!!! I've been writing to Elder Moser, Hermana Moser and still need to get Elder Ockey's address but I love writing them and hearing back from them! I'm also sitting in on discussions with a friend of mine and it's just so uplifting to sit in on lessons a couple times a week :) If you want to learn more about our church please go to www.mormon.org or click on my "I Believe" button :)
*Space! I got a storage unit to put stuff in until I move out AND to put all our books in until our bookshelf is made. I cleaned out a lot of my room today and I have TONS of space now! I love it!! It's amazing how big a room can look when you don't have a ton of boxes everywhere!
*Jobs.... still looking for an RN job but I have applied to quite a few and I'm staying hopeful. Meanwhile, I've been working like crazy and am SO grateful I have a job right now to keep me occupied :)
Well that's life. I will write more in depth later. Still have lot's of running around to do and cleaning :) Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment