Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello Motivation!!!

So I have been doing this personal challenge.... and the past few weeks have been difficult in trying to get motivated to keep going. Thankfully I have some wonderful people in my life who are constantly rooting for me. I have to give a shout out to my cousin Carissa though. She is constantly amazing me with her sweet words of encouragement and motivational pep talks. We help each other out a lot!! Thanks Car! I've been doing pretty well at eating right and I even make the whole family eat right with portion control. My brothers hate it but hey it's working for me and I'm losing pounds so that's good. Don't worry I always make a little bit extra for those growing boys so they don't starve :)

I issued this challenge way back in May and while I didn't really reach that goal, it's still a work in progress. My goal is to workout every day M-F and on Saturdays when Bret doesn't have Soccer super early in the morning or Saturday evenings when it's not too hot. During the week it's not problem because everyone is at school and I have plenty of time to do it in the AM. So anyways, my cousin and I are challenging each other and motivating which really helps. It's nice to have a buddy doing it with you :) I wrote down my schedule for this week and so far so good!!! It's been a crazy week emotionally (see last post) but I'm doing good! I really should write more about my progress here but it's embarrassing when nothing happens. Oh well. I will keep you all posted on my progress! Hope you all are having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment