I have a lot on my mind. This past week was a crazy one and I just can't get all my thoughts straight. Maybe that's why I need to write them down all the time. I just have been busy or when I think about it, I'm too tired. I'm tired right now but I'm still writing. Oh fun times. This might get lengthy, just a warning but it's more for me then anyone else anyways so enjoy a good read (or not) your choice.
*Say what you are and be what you say. I'm not a fan of fake people. Be true to yourself and just be you. This past month or so I've been pondering this a lot. And to be honest, it's something that I have been struggling with, with myself and with others. I'm not trying to be fake, not at all but sometimes I feel like I have to be. I have to put on that smile, say nice things when I really don't want to. I'm sure we've all had those days and some days, I just want to be real and say what's on my mind. Of course sometimes that may not be a good thing, but I never intentionally try to hurt feelings. There are those who intentionally do it and that is what bothers me the most. Basically what I'm saying is just be you and be true. And if you mess up, it's ok, no one is perfect. Fix it and move on :)
*Exercise. It's a dreaded word in my vocabulary. I absolutely despise it. I try to come up with excuses not to do it but I'm doing a lot better. I even got a compliment this week which was fantastic. Still.... if any of you have any tips on how to LOVE exercise. Please share. I cannot stand it. But like I said I'm doing better. I've also decided that when I move, after I've saved up a little, I'm joining crossfit. If you've never heard of it, check out this website here. My friend Denise started doing crossfit here about 8 months ago. She absolutely loves it. Me, I'm like whatever, I hate exercising so whatever. But I went to one of her competitions and was SO motivated to do it. So I looked up gyms and what not around where I'm moving and there aren't any ....there are a few but they are like 20 miles away (the ones I know and would go to). So I'm planning on joining crossfit. So the next time I come out to Cali I will definitely be beach toned and ready haha....maybe. I need to learn to love exercising first.
*Honest Friends. I could've just put friends but no, I mean HONEST friends. The ones who tell you if they think you shouldn't be wearing that or whatnot. I have a few of them and I was talking to one just a few days ago and absolutely loved it that she was straight with me. My cousin was too which made me happy because I like it when people are honest. I wish there was more of that in this world today. Sadly...there's not.
*Biggest Loser. I know I know.... I haven't blogged about the show in a LONG time. I still watch it but honestly, I'm not as big of a fan since Jillian left. Of course I will still watch Bob but I got burnt out. Some of the contestants drove me crazy and I didn't even watch the finale. John won (I know... I read the article lol) Maybe I will get around to watching it when I'm running or something but I saw a preview for next season and that looks super interesting. Maybe I will be inclined to watch it more intently.
And lastly
*Tis the Season of Giving:
It's Christmas time. I feel like everyone around me and everywhere I go, people are always saying I want this or I want that. Come on people. What's the real reason for the season? It's not about how many presents you get or what you want, it's about our Savior's birth. He's the reason for the season. The other stuff is nice but honestly, it's not going to last forever. I keep getting asked what I want for Christmas. And I keep saying nothing. Sure there are things I want and probably do need but I'm not really into wanting them or needing them. This is the time to be close to family and loved ones and remember the real reason for Christmas!!!
Okay okay... I'm off my soap box now lol :) Happy Wednesday! The week is almost over!
can't wait to see you in a few days!!
ReplyDeletexx