*Game night with the Family!! I love it when we are all together and play games. It's SO much fun! And I like teams. Chad and I dominated!!! Okay Okay we didn't...Jeri and Aaron did but it was still alot of fun!
| Yes... Chad is a goof if you haven't figured that out already lol |
*Disneyland! Our passes expire soon so we went to Disneyland for half a day. It was nice going in the morning...wasn't too busy. By noon it was packed!!! I need to go again soon though before my pass expires. I won't be renewing it since I'm moving :( And I STILL need to see World of Color!!
*Downtown Riverside and Mission Inn. I love walking around there at Christmas time. The lights are so pretty!! It wasn't that cold either!
*Bishops! Every Sunday we have ward prayer at my Bishop's house. It's a lot of fun and I love spending time over there. I'm really going to miss that.
![]() |
| Denise and I |
![]() |
| Janelle, Me and Dean |



No comments:
Post a Comment