Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ohana Means Family :)

I absolutely LOVE spending time with my family. Not just my immediate family but extended family as well!!

What I love most is that we all love each other no matter what. Sure there are times when things planned don't go the right way and it gets stressful but hey that's life. We sure have a lot of laughs too which always makes my day. I love spending time with family.

We had the opportunity to go to Canada for Christmas. Let me tell you, I was nervous/excited! The last time I was in Canada for Christmas I was five. So yeah....long time ago! Plus I was worried I would freeze but it actually wasn't too bad. I still wore my down coat to like everywhere but it was so much fun to spend time with the Stouffer side of the family.  Here are pictures of our fun filled week :) Sorry it is a lot but I didn't want to do a million posts lol

*At the Airport
Bret and Mom waiting for our food (we were starving!)

Chad and I.... he smiled :) 

*On the Plane
Bret ready to go!

Chad and Mom

Me and Bret

*Hockey (I'm only posting one picture here b/c Hockey deserves it's own post :) )
Tanner's Team...don't worry I'm working on a post for all our hockey adventures :) 

*Nativity- We went to this really cool Nativity where they did the Christmas story and had real animals and everything!! It was fun!
Jeri and Mom before we left. Haha we had to gear up for the coldness

Mom, Grandpa and Jeri

Jeri and Chad

Me and Jeri.... I have a cheesy smile but I was kind of cold and didn't really want to admit that lol 

Me and my bro sporting our awesome hats Ian gave us! Love them! 

Gregory and Bret 

Tanner and Bret-- Bret LOVED spending time with Tanner!

Carissa, Tanner and Bret sporting their boots lol

Part of the group <3

More of the group! I LOVE this photo except Kenzie's eyes are closed

Jeri, Chad and I after the Nativity

Me and Auntie Jill

*Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Day and Dinner :)
 I didn't get a lot of pictures both days. Mainly because I was enjoying the moments. And sadly I didn't capture everyone either but it was great spending time with Family. On Christmas eve we had appetizers and soup. Sadly the Singletons couldn't join us because they had another family dinner but at least we were able to spend Christmas day with them!! :) Christmas day Bret woke me up and I felt like it was 430 in the morning. No joke. I was SO tired! It was actually 730. Needless to say I went back to bed after stockings and presents before church at 1 p.m. We went to church then came back home and got ready to go to Shauna and Ryan's. We spend the evening there and had an awesome Christmas dinner with Turkey and all that goes with it! After dinner we sang some Christmas songs and just had a wonderful time with all the family that was there. It was great!
Kiki making the punch with Poppy on Christmas Eve

Mom, Jeri and Jill hard at work

Our Fam on Christmas :) 

Table for Christmas dinner 

Mom and Auntie Jill

Ian! So glad I met him he is awesome!! 

Sweet Kenzie! Love her!

Auntie Erin and Audrey! Love!

Bret playing the piano

*Heritage Park-- So one of the days we went to Heritage Park. Apparently during the summer it's really fun with lot's to do but sadly during the winter the only thing open is Gasoline Alley. This place had a bunch of old cars and gasoline pumps. It was kind of cool but after about 10 minutes, you are kind of done. Bret of course had to do their hockey challenge and get this ball into the circle of this board. After like a million tries he finally got it and his name was announced. I didn't get a picture of that... he was with Auntie Shauna but at least he had some fun :)




Bret on.... PLASTIC...ice. Yep that's fake ice which I thought was kind of funny because it's Canada haha. 

Here are some other pictures and things we did during our fun stay as well:
One of our first nights there... Bret tasting snow lol 

View from Grandma's

Mom of course reading 

Bret wrapping gifts

Jeri being a goof ;) 

So so tired taking a little snooze 

Pretty skies at Grandmas




*Movies (Mission Impossible and Sherlock Holmes)
*Reading, crocheting, blogging and FB in what little spare time I had :)

We had a lot of fun but Christmas went by WAY too fast and I was really sad when it was over and we flew home. Loved the good times with the Stouffer side. Hopefully soon I can visit some of the Thompson families as well. I love family!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment