Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!! It's the BIG one!! haha

Happy Birthday to my awesome mom!!! Sadly because of moving and trying to arrange everything, I didn't get everything I wanted to do for her birthday done. I figure I have the whole year though to celebrate so it's not that big of a deal ;)

She started off her fabulous day by having breakfast in bed courtesy of me :) She had cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, fruit and hashbrowns. Us kids sat on the bed with our plates and had breakfast with her. It was great! Then we all got ready to go and started our fun day. It actually didn't go quite as planned but that's okay.

We went to Cabazon first and did some shopping. Mom got some cute stuff! Then we headed over to the bowling alley. It took FOREVER to even get a lane but we finally did and bowled a couple of games. Chad won one game and Bret won. It was fun!

Then we left and were going to go see Mission Impossible. However because the bowling took longer then expected we just went home and watched The Help. Well they did. I had a terrible headache so I didn't. Afterwards it was too late for dinner so we just had some cake and opened presents. It was a chill day and that's exactly what mom wanted :)

It was so awesome surprising mom with Jeri who flew home for her birthday! So fun! Overall it was a great birthday weekend for her and I know this year will also be great!!

Happy Birthday Mom! You are the best mom ever and such an inspiration to me! I'm so grateful I have you as my mom! Love you always!!

(I will post pictures and video someday but with moving it's been too hard to edit and do all of that so for now just enjoy what I write!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment