Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Elissa Rose!!!


My sweet little Elissa is turning 8 years old!!! Crazy how time flies!!! It seems like just yesterday she was still in her Momma's tummy and kicking haha. Then she was born and she was the sweetest baby ever! I remember thinking that she was so beautiful and looked just like Em. She is still beautiful...still looks like her momma and is getting even more adorable each and every day. It's hard to believe it's been 8 years! I was talking with Emily about it this week and it's just so crazy that it's been 8 years and looking at pictures of back when and now and how much things have changed...yet so much has stayed the same. Happy Birthday Elissa Rose!! It's great to be 8! Love Auntie Kate!

(I wanted to do a longer post but the internet at the library is kind of crazy so oh well! She knows I love her ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment