It's a bittersweet thing for me. This is my home. But I know that there is something great happening for me and I'm looking forward to it!! :)
My room is packed. I have boxes everywhere. Some of them aren't sealed up yet completely even though they could be mainly because I'm procrastinating. I don't want to have it be official yet that I'm leaving. All of my pictures are done except for one picture frame I have of all the people who have supported me through the past few years and who have been my inspiration to keep pursuing my dream. It's the only frame I have left hanging on my wall and I'm keeping it there until the day I leave. I need that constant reminder. May sound cheesy I know but I love pictures haha
Anyways... I've been watching all my Alias season episodes and it reminds me of all the good times I've had with my dad. I love that show! Makes me wonder if I've ever met an undercover CIA agent haha doubtful but that would be cool! We used to watch it every thursday night. A lot has changed since those days but I've realized that those memories will never change. I have those forever. All the memories I've made here in California, all the people I've met, all the things I've done, will still be with me.
The plane invention I'm indebted to because that will be my means of transportation back to Cali. I definitely won't be up to 12 hour drives so plane rides it is :) So I'm grateful for planes :)
Anyways... random post I know but just wanted write down that memories are important and precious and we have them forever. I'm grateful for that. I will keep you all posted on what goes on in the next few days/weeks/months! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment