Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Okay REAL quick I just need to do a quick shout out to my sister and cousin for their birthday!!! Crazy how another year has come and gone!!!! Sadly I didn't get to spend the day with my sister since she was back in Utah and Carissa was in Hawaii (jealous!). But I think they had a pretty awesome birthday from what I know :)

Happy Birthday Carissa!!! Thanks for being there for me, giving me advice and motivating me!!! I love our chats and all our good times together!!! You are amazing and talented and beautiful!!  Hope this year is the best year ever for you!!! xoxo 
Happy Birthday Jeri!!! You've always been an awesome sister and always there when I need you and I hope I do the same!! You are inspiring and I love having conversations with you about anything and everything! You are beautiful and I admire you! Hope this next year is a great one for you!! Love you tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment