Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

I really can't believe it's already 2012!!! Crazy how time flies!! 2011 wasn't as great of a year as I had hoped it to be. It was fine but it was a very trying year for me. With that said....my goals from last year are still the same.

  1. Learn one new song on the piano
  2. Move
  3. Start Working
  4. Crochet a blanket (Finish my Blanket)
  5. Learn Spanish
  6. Read the Book of Mormon twice
  7. Eat healthy
  8. Maintain a healthy weight
  9. Attend the temple monthly
  10. Give service daily
  11. Read 10 books: one from each of the following categories:
    1. Health/Nutrition
    2. Holocaust
    3. Lifestyle/Relationships
    4. Autobiography (haven’t decided who yet)
    5. Church History (2 from this category)
    6. Meditation
    7. Politics
    8. Italian Culture
    9. South American Culture

 Although I read some books from some of those categories... I'd like to do it again. And I plan on learning Spanish by reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish. We'll see how that goes, I will let you know! Those are my year long goals but here is my my short term goals for the month:

*Exercise daily
*Move
*Attend the temple
*Start reading a church history book


I still need to post about my Canada trip. Hopefully I will get to that later today! I can't believe the first week of the new year is already almost over!!! Crazy how time flies!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment