Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July!!

Ah I feel like I'm SO behind blogging but really I'm not! Besides... everyone is busy and hasn't looked to see if I've blogged or not right? haha I hope so!

So last year I spent 4th of July in Texas with Emily. It was the last full day I had with her and the fam before I flew to Utah for a week. Strange how it's been a whole year already!!! This year was a lot of fun too!! After Bishop's on Sunday night a few of us went to Denny's at midnight. That was my 4th of July breakfast haha. I slept in and then starting prepping food for a BBQ we had later in the day. Then Mom and I went shopping for my birthday and I got a new camera!! Went swimming and ate some good food then went over to the University of Redlands for the fireworks show. It was SO good this year!! It was nice to be able to spend some time with Bree and the kids too :) (For some reason it won't let me upload that picture of Bree and the kids :( but the rest are there!) All in all it was a good day!

Dean, Denise and JJ playing games until the show started

Aren't they so cute?? Katharine and Raphael dancing

Me and Emily... I look SO white next to her... gotta get out in the sun more this next week!

Amber and I after the firework show... not the best picture but eh, pictures make the memories :)

The Elder's got to hang out with the ward for a little while as well. Don't worry that's WATER in his hand in case you were wondering haha. Gilbert, Jeffrey, Kalougata, Preator and Nick(in the back).

No comments:

Post a Comment