Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Updates.....

Life has been crazy busy the past few weeks and now I feel like it's slowing down .... a little. I need to post about Bret's championship game still but that will have to be later because I'm still waiting for the video camera to download all the video. Anyhow.... I've been doing a lot of meditation lately and just thinking about life in general. A favorite quote of mine that I've been thinking about a lot is "Be the change you want the world to see" by Gandhi. If there are things in life that you don't necessarily like, change that. Be the kind of friend you would want to have. Be the kind of sister, mother, peer, whatever you would like to have. The change starts with you!! Alright... back to cleaning...just had to jot a few thoughts down while checking the video camera to see if it loaded onto the computer.... it's seriously taking FOREVER!! Lame! Anyhow...happy Tuesday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment