Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello July!!!

Well Summer is finally here!!! Crazy how just like a month ago I was like man it's cold, it needs to warm up! And now it's SO hot!! Don't get me wrong, I love the warmer weather but 100 degrees like 3 days in a row ...yeah it's HOT. Good thing I have a pool :) Happy news too!! I finally got my bike!! I wanted to post a picture BUT...my camera broke :( so you will just have to wait and see it. I took a spin on it last night and actually a friend of mine came and we bike around the block. Let me tell you, with hills on a bike...it's not easy!! I ended up walking half of our excursion and it was so hot at like 930 at night! It didn't help that my asthma kicked in too so yeah fun times. BUT I am excited to finally have my bike and be able to ride and doing loads of cardio that way.

It's crazy how it's already July! Seems like just yesterday it was March and I was wondering how much longer I would have to wait for summer to get here. Haha.. guess I should've just savored the moment because summer came way to fast. I just hope I can enjoy it long enough before it leaves. Anyways... I just felt like writing some quick blog thoughts for the day. It's been a busy day!! 8 am baseball game, missionary lesson, laundry, shopping, 2 p.m. baseball game, prep for lesson Sunday, clean and later girls night. Ya...it's been a busy one but a GREAT one! Hope you all enjoyed my random thoughts for the day and hopefully soon I will post some pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment