I Like to Look For Rainbows Whenever There is Rain And Ponder on the Beauty of an Earth Made Clean Again. I want My life to be as clean as Earth right after rain, I want to be the Best I can, to live with God again. My friend Nick decided to get baptized today!! It was so beautiful and he has a lot of support and love from the ward. I had to sing :/ but it went well and everyone said it sounded great so that's a plus. At least I was singing with other people so it wasn't too bad.
I first met Nick at a breakfast get together we had back in I think late March or early April. He was a friend of Amber's and came and immediately I was like this guy is SO funny. From then on we've been friends and come to find out just recently that he lives like literally on the other side of the road behind me so like a block away. Too funny. Anyhow, it's been really awesome seeing the change for the good in him. I have had the privilege to sit in on some of the lessons with him and the Elder's and it's so amazing. Seeing and hearing the Elder's teach reminds me of the good work Jessica, Donnie and JJ are doing out there as well. And it's nice to get an extra spiritual boost sitting in on Nick's discussion's every now and then ;). As Donnie pointed out in a letter to me a while back, I say "Missionary Work is Awesome" a lot. What can I say, it really is :) Our ward has been blessed with such great missionaries that are so in tune and right on target as to what to say to those investigating or less actives. Nick and these Elder's will be friends for life that's for sure. They are already planning on coming back for when Nick leaves in a year on his mission. Awesome goal!! Anyhow, here are some pictures of that special day! I'm not going to post them ALL but just highlight a few of my favorites haha
 |
The two that started the lessons with Nick
Elder Luke, Nick and Elder Preator |
 |
| Bishop Brice and Nick |
 |
| Elder Jeffrey, Nick, Elder Preator, Elder Luke |
 |
| Nick and I |
 |
Elder Kalougata, Elder Jeffrey, Elder Preator, Elder Gilbert
Can you guess which one is from Fiji? :) haha that's easy but can you guess which one is from Wyoming, Idaho and Utah?? I don't think I could by looking at this picture decide but I think you can definitely figure out which one is from Fiji and he is awesome!! Well they all are haha. |
No comments:
Post a Comment