Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I've Been Up To:

So I have family coming into town!! YAY! I LOVE when family comes to visit!! Anyways, I wanted to get some blog posts done because the next few weeks are going to be crazy busy!!! So what I've been up to:

*Applying to jobs like crazy....praying I get one soon!
Image Found Here

*Exercising hard core.... gotta get back to being super fit lol that's been my challenge the past few months :) 

*Temple nights with the ward

*Swimming with family :)

*Laundry .... life is like laundry...loads of fun :)

*Reading new books... currently reading Something Borrowed which is now a movie...hmm...guess if I like the book then I will have to see the movie lol (I still need to work on my book list but I'm taking a break and enjoying some fictional reads for the moment) 


I still have some other things to blog about but that will probably be tomorrow because I've got tons to do the rest of today and we are going to Cafe Rio for dinner! Yum! So enjoy what I've wrote for the time being. I will write more later! Promise! Not that anyone is really anxious for my next glamorous blog post lol but I will be posting for family and friends to read about the happenings in my life... after all life is an adventure worth taking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment