Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Quarter of a Century......

Weird.... I feel like when I see "A Quarter of a Century" that sounds so OLD. Maybe not to other people but to me it does. Seriously. And yes, I am now a Quarter of a Century old. Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't blog about that. haha too late. I quietly celebrated my birthday this year. Well tried to anyways. I told the gals at work that it was my birthday and they were so sweet! Claudia brought me flowers and a cake and Jeanine brought me a card with a gift card inside. I even got sung Happy Birthday to at work. Fun times :) Then I went to Nick's temple lesson, I've been waiting to be there for that lesson and that's when he could do it so that was good then Amber and Nick MADE me go out afterwards. To be honest I was kind of getting nervous about staying out so late because I haven't been sleeping well and I had work the next day. It turned out to be a late night but I was okay at work the next day, well mostly I was. I had a yawn here and there :) I'm not big on celebrating birthdays when it comes to my own. I LOVE celebrating other people's but I don't like having the spotlight on me. It can be on someone else, I'm down with that. :) I still managed to somewhat celebrate my birthday quietly...not a lot of people knew until they got on facebook anyways and that's fine. I did get a lot of Happy Birthday texts too so that was fun :) All in all it was good birthday. One year older and hopefully wiser too..  :) 
My pretty and yummy cake!

My flowers :) 

Me with my cake...it was seriously SO good! 

Me and Nick

Me and Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment