Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yucaipa National All-Star Champions

Bret made it onto All-Stars this year for baseball. We were the Red team. They did really well and going into the championship they were undefeated! Those every day practices sure paid off!! We played against REV in the first game of the championship series. It was a tough game and we ended up losing the game. The other team though I have to say, I was not impressed with their "sportsman-like" conduct...or rather the lack of being nice. It was an intense game to say the least and I was nervous going into Saturday knowing we would have to face them again. Our little guys pulled through though and we ended up winning 8-5!!! Go Yucaipa National!!

The team for lineup I love how Jake Stuart wanted to be smiling at the camera too cute!

Bret on First

I love the tender moments like these where the coach gives Bret little pep talks. He has so many good examples of men in his life. Love it!

At bat

The team after winning :) 

Tackling eachother with the score in the background
The little guy after the game :) 

Now all focused on the cameras :)




No comments:

Post a Comment