![]() |
| Image Found Here |
1. Forget Not to be patient with yourself.
I liked that he said everyone has strengths and weaknesses and not for us to punish ourselves
2. Forget Not the Difference between acceptable sacrifice and not a good sacrifice.
Ask yourself "Am I committing my time and energies to something that matters most?"
3. Forget Not to Be Happy Now!!!
I loved this one. I often find myself thinking I will be happy when such and such happens but I need to remember to be happy now.
4. Forget not the WHY of the Gospel
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a pathway. Seek out the beauty and joy of the why of the Gospel. I actually have been trying to understand the scriptures more in depth and ponder why God wanted us to read what has been written. It's been amazing seeing a difference and coming to understand the Book of Mormon and Bible more. I love this Gospel!
5. Forget Not that the Lord loves you!!
This one I think was the most important. God loves us and we are not forgotten.
Well there you have it. Just like these little blue flowers... remember the Forget Me Not advice he gave. Happy Sabbath! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment