I have to say that Halloween is definitely not my favorite holiday. However, with that said it's fun to dress up and pretend to be someone else for a day. This year was different than last year and I have to admit I'm kind of sad/glad that it's not the same. Last year every weekend in October I was at a Halloween party on Friday and Saturday. Seriously. I had like a million costumes...okay just a few but it was tiring having to come up with something different every night, but it was still fun. This year, that didn't happen. Part of it is because the ones that I "partied" it up with last year are all away at school so I wasn't talked into going to all the parties this year. Anyhow... I did go to a few this year, including going to Knott's Scary Farm for the FIRST time ever!! Haha. That was a lot of fun actually. We had a great time. There were 16 of us total and we all stayed together the whole night. It was fun, a lot of scares and a lot of laughs. Anyhow, last weekend I ended up dressing up and going to a party. I wanted to be one of those girls who is going to a masquerade ball but I didn't know if the party allowed masks, so I had Denise draw a mask on my face. It worked lol...it was a lot of fun and it was good to get out and have a good time.
 |
| Some of the group at Knott's. We had a blast :) |
 |
| Tara, Me and Scheila at Knott's. |
 |
| Cheyenne, Dixon, Me, Tara and Denise at a halloween party :) |
 |
| Me with the fabulous Tara.... I mean Rhianna lol |
 |
| Me and Cheyenne.... we both decided that this is the most make up we both have ever put on before lol. It was a fun night we had a lot of great laughs :) |
Today my mom asked me to go to Bret's school and take pictures of his Halloween parade. I ended up staying for 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. At least I'm getting our founders hours in (I'll explain in another post later). Anyhow, he was so cute in his Star Wars costume. All the kids in his class are so fun. I love spending an hour doing reading groups once or twice a week with them.
 |
| Bret with his teacher Mr. Martinez |
 |
| Amanda is one of my oldest and greatest friends and she now teaches Spanish at Bret's school! It was so fun to see her! |
For dinner, I made a face on a pizza and had mummie dogs. Yep I wanted to be in the theme mood lol. The family actually loved it and I'm glad I could spice up our Halloween in a fun way not a dark, dreary way lol.
 |
| Mummy Dogs :) It was my first time and I didn't follow directions exactly but they still turned out cute. Bret loved them so if you've got kids....they will definitely love these! |
 |
| Of course we had to Orange Kool Aid to go with it. Next year I think I will find a different drink recipe but this was last minute so whatev. |
 |
| My pumpkin pizza :) I was very proud of myself that it came out actually looking kind of like a pumpkin lol . |
Then I went to FHE. It was a little crazy even getting there but I'm glad I did. It was nice hanging out with friends. And I did dress up even though I wasn't in the mood.
 |
| Tara, me and Scheila.... LOVE these girls :) |
 |
| Me and Emily... She is the best! |
I have some other things I want to blog about but that will have to be another day :) Hope everyone is having a great Halloween!! Be safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment