Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Sometimes it's hard to make the right decision.....
The past couple of weeks I've been busy. I won't go into details but I had to make a decision that was hard for me to make. Some people might say that I gave up or whatever but I had to do what was best for me. I won't go into details...it doesn't matter. But I do have to say that when you have to make an important decision, prayer goes a long way. I think that is what helped me most. I had to rely on the spirit and the power of prayer. It's hard making decisions that could affect the rest of your life but in the long run, you really have to remember that the Lord is looking out for you and wants what is best for you. Somehow a long the the I kind of forgot that. Anyways... I will blog more good things later like all my good recipes I've been making but for now I just wanted to put my two cents in via blog world and say that even though sometimes it's hard to make the right decision, it's worth it in the long run. Remember that and don't ever let anyone tell you different.
Labels:
thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment