Thursday, October 6, 2011

God Has a Plan for Me

Life isn't easy...it's not supposed to be. But we try the best we can and sometimes we stumble but God is there to help us back up. This year hasn't exactly gone the way I would've liked it to. I've had to put my life in God's hands and trust that He has a purpose for me even if I don't know exactly what that purpose is yet. I do have to say that the power of prayer is real. Following God's commandments, praying and reading the scriptures are what helps me get through the day. I'm not going to lie, I've had some pretty tough days, years even that I don't wish on anyone. But I did learn ALOT from all my trials and struggles and I believe that it's made me into the good person I am today. 

I recently was talking to a friend of mine who has experienced some similar things that I have experienced. As we were talking, I realized that maybe all that I had gone through was for me to learn and grow but also because God knew that my friend would one day need me to help her through, just like someone did for me. We have angels among us. Our friends, our families and even strangers can be messengers from God. 

I always love the quote "He Never Said It Would Be Easy, He Only Said It Would Be Worth It". Life isn't easy but then again, it's not supposed to be. We are here to be tried and tested but the bigger picture is returning to our Father in Heaven and being with our families. 

Some days I really want to know what God's thinking and His purpose for me. But I pray that I have enough faith to trust in Him and know that He has a purpose. I do believe that. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that the people we meet or walk past aren't just coincidences.... every person in my life has been there for a reason. It's how we deal with those people, love the ones that drives us crazy, be kind to the ones who need a friend, that's what matters. 

Anyways...this was kind of random... I was actually going to write something else but once I started typing this is what came.... Maybe someone else needs to hear/read this...maybe not. Maybe I'm just making myself more known to the world. Either way... I know God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we trust in Him, all things are possible. God loves you...don't forget that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment