Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving from my house to yours!!! I hope it's fantastic!! This is the fun we've been up to today!

Started off the morning playing football. I went to my ward....the boys went to the home ward. My ward didn't have a very great turn out but it was fun to hang out and kick a soccer ball around with Bella :) The boys ended up being gone even longer than I was! They didn't get back until almost 11:30! Crazy!
Miss Bella...she's fantastic! Didn't get a picture of me but that's okay b/c I didn't look so great lol 

Came home and prepped dinner some more (I like to prep a day early so the day of isn't too stressful). Turned out well for me I had all my stuff ready to go! :)

Went to the movies and saw the new Muppet movie. Had some great laughs. It  was awesome! Then we came home just in time to pull everything out for dinner. Sadly I didn't a picture of all of the food but we had tons!!! Thankfully no turkey leftovers since Tricia and Margaret brought Turkey (I'm not a turkey fan). It was so fun to sit down and have a nice great meal with all the family. The desserts were awesome too! We had five different kinds of pie and cake pops! (Bret ate most of the cake pops later lol) Good times!!
My cute napkin holders!!! Loved making them!

Thanksgiving flowers :) 

Gotta love these two haha Bret and Scott

Jimmy and Piper

Mom and Trish

Me and David

Me with my beautiful sister 

Jeri and Aaron :) 

My fruit plate I made :) 

The fruit dip...this was a BIG hit!! I will have to post the recipe sometime. It was gone by the end of the night

Kids table


And now just chillin' with the family. About to watch the new Pirates movie :)  Gotta love spending time with the family!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment