Friday, November 4, 2011

News!!!

So I've got some news!! Ready for it?! haha well I'm ready to share a LITTLE part not all of it yet. Mainly because I don't want to jinx anything because I will be sad if it doesn't happen. Ready? So I got a job offer in ______________. Haha...if I haven't told you yet don't worry, you will know soon enough. I've only told family and a few close friends. Anyways, I was offered a job in another state and I'm REALLY excited about it! I'm actually going out there next week to check things out, have an official interview in person and then if it all works out move there! There is a lot of paperwork involved with licensing and stuff but I already sent in the California paperwork so now I can start on this other state's as well.

I seriously am so excited and nervous at the same time. This will be a BIG change for me but I feel really good about it and I think it's what I'm meant to do. If next week goes well, then I will officially post where I'm going but in the meantime, you all have to stay guessing. And those of you who know, don't tell! I don't want to jinx anything haha.

Anyhow... life this week has been pretty great! I've got to have 3 one on one conversations with 3 of my favorite people and I loved every minute of it. I've got to do that more often. It's hard to talk about the in depth stuff when a bunch of people are around so it's nice to just do lunch and have one on one conversations.... of course that doesn't help my losing weight but hey it's worth it :)

I'm proud of all that I've accomplished this week and I've got a few more letters to write and then today will be perfect! Oh that reminds me, my cousin pointed out I forgot to mention where Aubrey and Victor are going on their missions! I fixed that post so now you can all see where they are at :)

Anyhow, keep checking my blog next week for an update! And I will officially share my news when I really feel I can but for now, just be excited for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! We are thrilled for you and can't wait to hear where your next adventure will be! It doesn't happen to be in Wisconsin does it? Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAY!!!! Finding a job just be one of the best feelings in the world!! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats, that is very exciting to have a job possibility... I hope it works out for you. I can't wait to hear which state the job is in!

    ReplyDelete